This page helps you to find martial arts schools discounts & coupons. Martial arts training is expensive. These discounts can help beginners to try out martial arts schools. Discounts also allow experienced martial artists to lower the cost of learning additional techniques and styles. FYI – This page links only to schools & classes located in the USA.
We have also listed discounts for personal training, yoga classes & more in order to help people to improve their martial arts flexibility, strength, agility, conditioning, etc. This page contains affiliate links. At no extra cost to you, we make a small commission if you buy products & services via these links. Thank you for your support!
- Martial Arts Schools – Here are discounts to martial arts schools (i.e. BJJ, Karate, MMA & Taekwondo) in your local area. Great for people looking to try out martial arts training for the first time or for existing martial artists who want to add second style and/or learn new techniques (i.e. learn grappling to complement their striking skills). Type in the name of your city or town in order to find potential discounts offered by martial arts schools located near you.
FYI – Large cities will offer many different schools & training options. Obviously, small towns will offer a lot of less options. If you can’t find anything in your town, try to explore areas that are within driving distance of your home. If you are curious, here are some of the martial arts classes offered in other cities – Boston, Chicago, Dallas, Denver, Houston, Las Vegas, Los Angeles, Miami, New York, Philadelphia, Phoenix, San Antonio and Washington DC.
- Boxing & Kickboxing Classes – If you want to add some boxing skills, here are discounts to boxing and kickboxing classes.
- Crossfit – Crossfit is a very popular strength & conditioning program. According to Wikipedia, “CrossFit is a strength and conditioning program consisting mainly of a mix of aerobic exercise, calisthenics (body weight exercises), and Olympic weightlifting”.
- Gym & Strength Training Classes – Working on your overall strength can improve the power of your martial arts kicks, punches and grappling skills. Here are discounts for a range of fitness & strength classes. This also includes strength and/or conditioning classes such as boot camps, spinning classes (indoor cycling), Pilates, kettlebell classes, etc.
- Language Courses – These discounts will cut the cost of language courses. They can help you to speak Korean to your Korean-born Taekwondo instructor, better understand Japanese martial arts terminology, learn Mandarin for your Kung Fu class, etc.
- Personal Trainers – To become a better martial artist, you need to become a better athlete. Here are discounts to personal trainers in your local area. They can help with speed, agility, strength & conditioning. This can also benefit any of your other sporting activities.
- Running & Races – Running is a great conditioning exercise for martial artists. You can also often find discounts for “tougher” running events such as Spartan Races and obstacle courses (if they are offered in your area).
- Yoga – Yoga can improve flexibility and this can help your range of motion. In turn, this may enhance kicking, punching & grappling power. Here are discounts to Yoga classes in your local area.
These coupons can help to lower the cost of martial arts & related sports equipment.
- Adidas – Coupons for Adidas products. FYI – Adidas manufactures some great martial arts gear (i.e. shoes and uniforms).
- Dick’s Sporting Goods – Coupons for items sold at Dick’s Sporting Goods.
- Nike – Coupons for Nike products.
- Under Armour – Coupons for Under Amour products.
Martial Arts Schools & Training
Image provided by Wikimedia Commons