This page helps you to find strength training discounts & coupons. Strength & conditioning training can be expensive. These discounts can help lower the cost of improving a person’s athletic prowess and physical fitness. FYI – This page links only to schools & classes located in the USA. For strength & conditioning books, please visit Black Belt Wiki’s Strength Training Books section.
We have also listed discounts for personal training, yoga classes & more in order to help people to improve their martial arts flexibility, strength, agility, conditioning, etc. This page contains affiliate links. At no extra cost to you, we make a small commission if you buy products & services via these links. Thank you for your support!
Strength & Conditioning Discounts
Type in the name of your city or town in order to find potential discounts offered in areas near you. If you live in a large city, you will be able to find many different training discounts. Obviously, if you live in a small town, there will be a lot of less options. If you can’t find anything in your town, try to explore areas that are within driving distance of your home.
- Boot Camps – Discounts for fitness boot camps. Many fitness boot camps are loosely based on military boot camp fitness programs and are often intense strength & conditioning workouts.
- Crossfit – Crossfit is a very popular strength & conditioning program. According to Wikipedia, “CrossFit is a strength and conditioning program consisting mainly of a mix of aerobic exercise, calisthenics (body weight exercises), and Olympic weightlifting”.
- Gym Discounts – Working on your overall strength can improve the power of your martial arts kicks, punches and grappling skills. Here are discounts for a wide range of gyms and fitness & strength classes.
- Kettlebell Classes – Kettlebell classes are great functional exercise sessions. Rather than focusing on building the strength of one muscle (i.e. bicep curls), kettlebell exercises work on a wide range of muscles.
- Personal Trainers – To become a better martial artist, you need to become a better athlete. Here are discounts to personal trainers in your local area. They can help with speed, agility, strength & conditioning. This can also benefit any of your other sporting activities.
- Pilates – Discounts for Pilates classes.
- Running & Races – Running is a great conditioning exercise for martial artists. You can also often find discounts for “tougher” running events such as Spartan Races and obstacle courses (if they are offered in your area).
- Spinning Classes – Discounts for indoor cycling (spinning) classes.
- Yoga – Yoga can improve flexibility and this can help your range of motion. In turn, this may enhance kicking, punching & grappling power. Here are discounts to Yoga classes in your local area.
Martial Arts Discounts
- Martial Arts Schools – Here are discounts to martial arts schools (i.e. BJJ, Karate, MMA & Taekwondo) in your local area. Great for people looking to try out martial arts training for the first time or for existing martial artists who want to add second style and/or learn new techniques (i.e. learn grappling to complement their striking skills). Type in the name of your city or town in order to find potential discounts offered by martial arts schools located near you.
- Boxing & Kickboxing Classes – If you want to add some boxing skills, here are discounts to boxing and kickboxing classes.
Coupons – These coupons can help to lower the cost of martial arts & related strength training equipment.
- Adidas – Coupons for Adidas products. FYI – Adidas manufactures some great martial arts gear (i.e. shoes and uniforms).
- Dick’s Sporting Goods – Coupons for items sold at Dick’s Sporting Goods.
- Nike – Coupons for Nike products.
- Under Armour – Coupons for Under Amour products.
Strength Training Discounts
Image provided by Wikimedia Commons