This page lists a wide variety of used martial arts gear. Martial arts training & schools can be very expensive. One way to cut down on costs is to buy lightly used martial arts equipment. Many people give up after a few months and you can get almost brand new martial arts equipment for a very low price. If you are looking for new martial arts gear, you should visit Black Belt Wiki’s Martial Arts Equipment section.
Look at the auction section on these pages in order to make low cost bids on used martial arts equipment. At no extra cost to you, we receive a small commission if you buy products via the links below. This helps to keep this website free for all visitors.
Latest Used Items
- Martial Arts Auctions – These are the latest martial arts gear being put up for auction. You can get great deals on some of this equipment. Bid low and see if you can get something really cheap.
Used Kicking & Punching Equipment
- Heavy Bags – Heavy bags are used to practice kicking & punching power.
- Kicking Paddles – Tool used to improve kicking accuracy and power.
- Kicking Shields
- Punching Mitts – Tool used to improve punching accuracy and power.
- Thai Pads
- Wavemaster – A popular kicking & punching piece of martial arts equipment.
Used Martial Arts Items
- Shoes – Taekwondo shoes, Karate shoes, etc.
- Grappling Dummies – Training aid for BJJ, wrestling, etc.
- Hand Wraps
- Rebreakable Boards – For practicing breaking demonstration kicks & punches.
- Shin Guards
- Sparring Gear – Sparring chest protectors, headgear, gloves, etc.
- Training Gloves – These gloves help to protect your hands when punching against rough heavy bags, etc.
- Wooden Training Staffs – For Bo demonstrations, etc.
Used Martial Arts Gear – Makiwara
Image provided by Wikimedia Commons