Please support the arts… the martial arts!
If this free wiki has helped you (i.e. pass a belt test), we hope you will consider throwing some spare change into our digital “tip jar“. For as little as a $1 per month, you can become a Black Belt Wiki patron. A small monthly donation will help the wiki to add new martial arts content & services (i.e. written kata & form instructions). Please click on the red “Become A Patron” button below in order to make a contribution. Thank you for your support!
Become A Wiki Patron
Unfortunately, wikis have costs such as web hosting, software packages, taxes, etc. These costs need to be covered either by advertising and/or by donations. Help us by becoming a wiki patron.
- You will be helping yourself if you become a patron (because we will be adding new wiki content based on our patron’s suggestions). Patrons can ask us to research specific techniques that will benefit their individual training.
- Let everyone see your generosity. You could be listed as one of our fantastic patrons! We are listing the first 10 patrons and all $5 patrons on this page (see below). Of course, we respect your privacy and will list only the initial of your last name (i.e. Sally W.).
- $5 patrons and our first 10 patrons can also add links to their school websites. Your Sensei will love you!!
- For less than the cost of a cup of brand name coffee, you will be helping beginners to learn the basics. You will also be helping to keep martial arts knowledge free for all martial arts enthusiasts.
This is an experiment (started on 10/15/18) as we hope that visitor donations will allow us to remove most of the banner ads on the wiki. Who wants to see crappy diet ads when researching martial arts techniques? Unfortunately, we can’t do anything about any ads on the Youtube videos because these were added by the video creators. Thank you in advance for your generous donation!!
List of Black Belt Wiki Patrons
First 10 Patrons – Our original patrons… who were generous & brave enough to try out this patronage “thing”!
- Jeffrey C. – Our first patron!!! Thank you so much for your generosity!!
- William S. – Our second patron! Woo hoo! We really appreciate your support!
- Michael B. – Our third patron! We really appreciate your help!
- William P. – Our fourth patron!!! Thank you for supporting the Wiki!
- Zoe W. – Our fifth patron and first $10 patron!!
- Berten B. – Our sixth patron!
Black Belt $5+ Patrons – Thank you to all of our super generous $5+ supporters!!
- William S. – Hurray! Our first $5 patron. We really appreciate your support!
- Michael B. – Our second $5 patron. Your generosity is a great help.
- Zoe W. – Our first $10 patron. Thank you, thank you, thank you!!
- Berten B. – Thank you so much for your support.
Disclaimer: Your monthly contributions are NOT tax deductible. Your credit card donation will be processed by Patreon, the company handling our patronage system.
- Patron – Black Belt Wiki – This is our page on Patreon.
- Patreon – How To Change Your Monthly Contribution – This page explains how to raise or lower your monthly contribution.
- Patreon – Billing Information – Patreon is the company handling our patronage system. This page describes Patreon’s billing system.
- Patreon – FAQ – Patreon’s frequently asked questions & answers section.
- How To Cancel Your Patreon Contributions