Books on Shotokan Karate – Katas, Techniques, etc.
Here are our favorite Shotokan books. They cover Shotokan karate techniques, kata, philosophy and much more. For other popular martial arts books, please visit the main Martial Arts Books section. At no extra cost to you, we make a small commission if you buy products via Amazon links. Your purchase helps keep this wiki free. Thank you for your support!
Popular and Highly-Rated Shotokan Karate Books – Our favorites!
- The Shotokan Karate Bible: Beginner to Black Belt – 4 1/2 star book that helps you to learn kata, bunkai, kumite & more for Shotokan Karate.
- Bunkai of the Shotokan Kata – Up to Black Belt
- Karate: The Complete Kata – Shotokan kata
- Karate Fighting Techniques: The Complete Kumite
- Karate-Do: My Way of Life – 4 1/2 star book focused on Gichin Funakoshi, the founder of Shotokan Karate.
- Shotokan Karate: Its History and Evolution
- Shotokan Kata for Black Belt and Above – Kata training for black belts.
- Shotokan Mysteries: The Hidden Answers to the Secrets of Shotokan Karate
- Shotokan Myths
- Shotokan’s Secret-Expanded Edition: The Hidden Truth Behind Karate’s Fighting Origins
Other Karate Books
- The Art of Hojo Undo: Power Training for Traditional Karate – Learn how Karate experts increase their punching and kicking power with traditional Hojo Undo strength training.
- Best Karate, Vol.3: Kumite 1 – Learn Karate sparring techniques.
- Adidas Adilux Shoes – Very popular.
- Adidas KICK Shoes Martial Arts Sneaker White with Black Stripes
- Adidas SM II Low Cut Martial Arts Shoes – White with Black Stripes
- Adidas SM II Low Cut Martial Arts Shoes – Black with White Stripes
- Century Lightfoot Martial Art Shoes
- Pine Tree
- ProForce Gladiator Superlight Karate Martial Arts Shoes
- Tiger Claw
- Karate Sparring Gear
- Karate Uniforms