Boxing – Martial Arts Style
Boxing remains very popular. However, it has lost some of its commercial luster due to the surge in interest with Mixed Martial Arts. Nevertheless, boxing techniques are a key training tool for many elite MMA fighters. In addition, boxing is an Olympic sport.
- Punching Techniques – Instructions & videos for punches such as the Jab, Straight Punch, Hook Punch, Uppercut, etc.
- Bob & Weave Technique
- Boxing Conditioning Drills
- Covering Up – Defensive technique used in boxing.
- Punching Power – Tips for improved punching power.
- Rope-A-Dope – A classic boxing technique used to tire out an opponent before launching an aggressive counter attack.
- Shoulder Roll – Boxing defensive technique.
Boxing Equipment & Drills
- Double End Bags
- Focus Mitt or Punching Mitt Drills
- Heavy Bag Drills
- Speed Bag Drills
- Tennis Ball Double End Bags
- Tennis Ball Punching Bags