Go-Kan-Ryu Kata – Taigyoku Nidan (Second Kata)
This page provides details for the Go-Kan-Ryu Kata – Taigyoku Nidan. This is the second kata taught to Go-Kan-Ryu students. For information on the kata used by different Karate styles (i.e. Shotokan), please visit the main Kata & Forms section.
In this kata, the following elements are utilized:
- Kihon: Chudan Tzuki, Gedan Barai. Mae Geri
- Follows basic “I” or side “H” pattern, contains two kiai’s.
- Stances: Zenkustu Datchi.
Demonstration Video of Go-Kan-Ryu Kata – Taigyoku Nidan
- Information courtesy of Llewena
- GKR Karate, GKR Grading Kata, http://www.gkrkarate.com/index26.php?x=ABOUT-GKR~ABOUT-GKR%7CGKR-Karate-Club-Info%5EGKR-Grading-Kata%60A, Added – 06/01/15