List of the Best Martial Arts Shoes
This page provides you with a list of the best martial arts shoes. These are our favorite martial arts shoes for martial arts such as Taekwondo, Karate, MMA, Krav Maga, etc. These elite martial arts shoes include Adidas, Asics, Feiyue, Mooto, Ringstar and many more. These shoes are used for a variety of martial arts workouts such as sparring, grappling, breaking, etc.
Please vote for the best martial arts shoes in our poll below. This will help others learn about great martial arts shoes. At no extra cost to you, we make a small commission if you buy products via the links on this page. Your purchase helps keep this wiki free. Thank you for your support!
Shoes by Martial Arts Style (i.e. Taekwondo Shoes)
- BJJ (Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu) Shoes – BJJ students mainly train with bare feet. Some BJJ schools allow the use of wrestling shoes but this can tear up the skin of grappling partners.
- Boxing Shoes – Boxing shoes can be high-top or low-top shoes. High-top boxing shoes give more ankle support whereas low-top boxing shoes provide better maneuverability.
- Karate Shoes – Some Karate schools use shoes for sparring, practice, etc. They are often laceless in order to avoid injuring a sparring/practice partner with the “whip” of a shoe lace.
- Krav Maga Shoes – Krav Maga students traditionally use wrestling shoes, cross training sneakers or bare feet.
- Kung Fu Shoes
- MMA Grappling Socks
- Muay Thai Ankle Wraps
- Sandals – Traditional Japanese sandals. Think of Samurai movies. 🙂
- Sparring Shoes – Sparring protective footwear.
- Ninjutsu Tabi Shoes – Tabi shoes are the famous Japanese split-toe shoes.
- Taekwondo Shoes – Some Taekwondo schools use shoes for sparring, breaking, practice, etc. They are often laceless in order to avoid injuring a sparring/practice partner with the “whip” of a shoe lace.
- Tai Chi Shoes – Tai Chi shoes tend to look like martial arts “slippers”. They are geared towards allowing feet to turn more easily than a regular sneaker as they have less floor “grip”.
- Wrestling & Grappling Shoes – Shoes for MMA, Wrestling, etc.
- Wushu Shoes
Martial Arts Shoes by Manufacturer (i.e. Adidas) – Click on the main brand name for a wider variety of shoes (as we have listed only a few of the best examples of each brand below).
- Adidas – Karate & Taekwondo shoes
- Adidas Taekwondo Adilux Shoes – Very popular.
- Adidas KICK Shoes Martial Arts Sneaker White with Black Stripes
- Adidas SM II Low Cut Martial Arts Shoes – White with Black Stripes
- Adidas SM II Low Cut Martial Arts Shoes – Black with White Stripes
- Adidas – Wrestling, Grappling & MMA shoes
- Adidas Boxing Shoes – Shoes & boots for boxers.
- Aircee – Aircee makes Kung Fu, Wushu & Tai Chi shoes.
- Asics – Asics makes a wide variety of well regarded wrestling & grappling shoes.
- Brute – Wrestling shoes.
- Century – Lightfoot Martial Arts Shoes
- Doublestar – Doublestar shoes for Kung Fu, Tai Chi, etc.
- Feiyue – Feiyue makes mainly Kung Fu & Wushu shoes.
- Mosso – Taekwondo shoes.
- Old Beijing – Traditional cloth Kung Fu & Tai Chi shoes.
- Pine Tree
- ProSpecs – Classic Martial Arts Shoes
- Rikio – Rikio makes Ninjutsu tabi shoes.
- Ringside – Ringside boxing shoes, etc.
- Rival Boxing Shoes
- Sandals – Traditional Asian Sandals
- Star Sports – Star Sports shoes for Taekwondo, Karate, etc.
- Tiger Claw
- Tiger Claw Feiyue Martial Arts Shoes – White/Black
- Tiger Claw Martial Art Shoes – For Karate & Taekwondo.
- UNOW Chinese Traditional Cloth Kung Fu Shoes
Misc. Martial Arts Foot & Leg Gear
- Ankle Sleeves – Ankle support for training.
- Ankle Wraps
- Compression Socks
- Cross Training Shoes & Sneakers – For when you are training outside the dojo (i.e. doing cardio runs).
- Foot & Ankle Braces – These braces are designed to help injured feet & ankles.
- Shoe Glue – Your martial arts shoes will start to fall apart due to the abuse from martial arts training. You can extend their life by repairing minor damage (i.e. loose soles) with shoe glue.
Sparring Foot Gear
- Karate Sparring Foot Gear
- Krav Maga Foot & Shin Guards
- MMA Foot & Shin Guards
- Muay Thai Foot & Shin Guards
- Taekwondo Sparring Foot Gear
Vote on the Best Martial Arts Shoes