Martial Arts Compression Sleeves & Braces – Knees, Ankles, etc.
Unfortunately, during martial arts training, people do get hurt. Therefore, we have included a variety of sports medicine products that martial artists often use to treat minor bruises, aches and/or strains. However, please make sure to see a doctor if you are injured! Healthcare professionals know how to best treat an injury and what products to use. This website does not provide any medical advice.
At no extra cost to you, Black Belt Wiki makes a small commission if you buy products via the links below. Your purchase via these links helps to keep this wiki free for all visitors. Thank you for your support!
List of Sports Medicine Products
- Achilles Tendon Support
- Ankle Braces & Support
- Athletic Tape
- Elbow Braces & Support
- Elbow Compression Sleeves
- Foam Rollers – For muscle relaxation, tissue massage, etc.
- First Aid Kits
- Hamstring Compression Sleeve
- Heat Packs
- Knee Braces & Support
- Knee Compression Sleeves
- Patella Straps
- Plantar Fasciitis Support
- Shoulder Braces & Support
- Wrist Braces
Books on Martial Arts & Sports Medicine
- Ultimate Flexibility: A Complete Guide to Stretching for Martial Arts – This very popular book covers a wide variety of martial arts stretches used to reduce the potential for some training injuries (i.e. pulled hamstrings).
- The Anatomy of Stretching, Second Edition: Your Illustrated Guide to Flexibility and Injury Rehabilitation
- Athletic Taping and Bracing: Third Edition
- Sports Injuries: Your Illustrated Guide to Prevention, Diagnosis and Treatment – This book has over “300 full-colour anatomical illustrations that show the sports injury in detail, along with over 100 colour drawings of simple stretching, strengthening, and rehabilitation exercises that the reader can use to speed up the recovery process”.
- Sports Injuries Guidebook
- Sports Injury Handbook: Professional Advice for Amateur Athletes
- Sports Medicine Bible
- The Sports Medicine Patient Advisor