Chuck Norris Facts – His Martial Arts Style, Movies, Jokes, etc.
This page looks at Chuck Norris facts (real and humorous). It focuses on his martial arts style, jokes about his legendary toughness, his martial arts movies, etc. You can also vote in our poll below for the best Chuck Norris fact (joke). Or see how others have voted on these “facts”.
Chuck Norris Biography
- Chuck Norris was born on March 10, 1940.
- Chuck Norris is best known for films such as Missing in Action, Delta Force and Way of the Dragon.
- Chuck Norris is also well-known for his TV series – Walker, Texas Ranger.
- Chuck Norris was defeated/killed by Bruce Lee in Way of the Dragon (Return of the Dragon).
- In the late 1950s, Chuck Norris was an Air Policeman in the US Air Force. While in South Korea with the US Air Force, Norris became a student of the Korean martial arts known as Tang Soo Do.
- Chuck Norris is a high ranking black belt in Tang Soo Do.
- In 1990, Chuck Norris created the martial arts style known as Chun Kuk Do. This martial arts system is also known as the Chuck Norris System.
- Chuck Norris is also the founder of the United Fighting Arts Federation.
Chuck Norris’ Favorite Chuck Norris Fact (Joke)
Chuck Norris Jokes – Or better known as Chuck Norris “Facts”
Below is a sample of the wide variety of jokes related to Chuck Norris’ legendary toughness:
- Chuck Norris was bitten by a cobra and after five days of excruciating pain… the cobra died.
- Chuck Norris has a grizzly bear carpet in his room. The bear isn’t dead, it is just afraid to move.
- When the Boogeyman goes to sleep every night, he checks his closet for Chuck Norris.
- Ghosts sit around campfires and tell Chuck Norris stories.
- When Chuck Norris was born, he slapped the midwife and made HER cry.
- While learning CPR, Chuck Norris brought the dummy to life.
- He who laughs last, laughs best. He who laughs at Chuck Norris, it’s definitely his last laugh.
- If Chuck Norris was a Spartan in the movie 300, the movie would be called 1.
- Chuck Norris once kicked a horse in the chin. Its descendants today are known as giraffes.
- Chuck Norris has already been to Mars. That’s why there are no signs of life.
- The Great Wall of China was originally created to keep Chuck Norris out. It failed miserably.
- United Fighting Arts Federation, About Chun Kuk Do, http://www.ufaf.org/about_chunkukdo.htm
- The Telegraph, The 20 Best Chuck Norris Facts, http://www.telegraph.co.uk/culture/film/film-news/11462159/The-20-best-Chuck-Norris-facts.html
- About.com, Norris Jokes, http://martialarts.about.com/od/martialartsculture/tp/norrisjokes.htm
- NY Daily News, Chuck Norris Turns 75…, http://www.nydailynews.com/entertainment/tv/chuck-norris-turns-75-twitter-celebrates-jokes-article-1.2144507
- ChuckNorris.com, http://www.chucknorris.com/