This page looks at the top 10 martial arts equipment. This equipment is used for things such as practicing punches & kicks, improving flexibility, displaying martial arts belts, etc. This top ten list is based on Black Belt Wiki visitor purchases. For wider array of martial arts equipment, please visit Black Belt Wiki’s New Martial Arts Equipment or Used Martial Arts Equipment sections.
If you are interested in seeing other things purchased by our visitors, you should visit our section on the Top 10 Martial Arts Books. At no extra cost to you, we make a small commission if you buy products via the links on this page. Thank you for your support!
Top 10 Items – Martial arts equipment purchased by our visitors.
- Sable Knee Brace, Compression Sleeve – Knee braces are used by martial artists to help stabilize their knees.
- Meister Thai Pads – Thai pads are a popular item for practicing kicks and strikes against a partner.
- 12 Belt Display Holder – Belt displays allow martial arts students to show their progress as they achieve new belt levels.
- Overmont Kicking Paddles – Kicking paddles are used in martial arts like Taekwondo to practice kicking accuracy, etc. They are held by a partner as a target for kicks.
- Ace Martial Arts Supply Rebreakable Boards – Rebreakable boards are used to practice breaking techniques, kicking accuracy & power, etc. Much cheaper to use plastic rebreakable & reusable boards than wooden boards that can only be used once.
- EverStretch Leg Stretcher – Leg stretchers are used to improve martial arts flexibility.
- RDX Shin Guards – Heavy duty shin guards.
- Century Evolution Face Shield – Face shields help protect a person’s face during sparring practice. It is worn over standard sparring headgear.
- Ringside Punching Mitt – Punching mitts or focus mitts are used to practice punches against “moving” targets.
- IncStores 1″ MMA Interlocking Foam Tiles – Create a home dojo by adding martial arts mats in the basement.
Other Popular Items – Purchased by our visitors.
- Macho Dyna 7 Piece Sparring Gear – This sparring gear is used in Karate, Taekwondo, etc.
- Everlast Omni Strike Heavy 80-Pound Bag – This heavy bag has extra protection on the bottom for practicing low kicks.
- Ringside Gel Shock Super Boxing Body Protector – This protective pad is often used in Muay Thai so a martial artist can practice striking a partner’s chest and sides.
- Ranbo Heavy Exercise Bands – These resistance bands are used to improve punching and kicking power.
- Hayabusa T3 Boxing Gloves – Protect hands while hitting a heavy bag, etc.